On behalf of the Faculty, Staff, and Parents of St. Rose of Lima School, welcome to our school website.
PURPOSE – Together, we believe…
- that this educational environment, based on the Catholic faith, enables a child to become a living example of faith and compassion toward others.
- that the academic program will meet he needs of the whole child by offering a curriculum that is relevant, engaging, and meaningful.
STUDENTS – Together, we believe…
- in a program that develops a child physically, emotionally, and socially in order to promote a positive self-image and a respect toward self and others.
- in the extension of family values and Church tradition by sharing Church teaching, offering daily prayer opportunities, celebrating liturgy, and preparing children to receive the sacraments in the midst of our parish family.
RELATIONSHIPS – Together, we believe…
- that the teacher will commit to the development of each child’s potential and his/her unique, God-given gifts and talents.
- that the teacher engages a positive partnership with parents and other teachers to build and enrich the school community and its mission.