The mission of the St. Rose of Lima Extended Day Program is to care for your child/children in a caring, Christian atmosphere in conjunction with the discipline and mission of St. Rose of Lima School.
Hours of Operation:
6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
(Exceptions: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the day after Christmas)
Place: St. Rose of Lima School
BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL FEES:
Before School Program
- $3.00 (first child) (daily rate)
- $1.50 (second child)
- $0.50 (third child and subsequent children)
After School Program
- $4.25 (first child) (daily rate)
- $2.00 (second child)
- $1.50 (third child and subsequent children)
All Day Rate
- $15.00 (first child) (daily rate)
- $10.00 (second child)
- $5.00 (third child and subsequent children)
Pre-K Day or Half Day Of School
- $10.00(first child) (daily rate)
- $7.00 (second child)
- $3.00 (third child and subsequent children)
**A late fee of $10.00 will be charged if you are late picking up your child. (Weather related lateness is an exception to this fee.)
**There will not be any daily discounts for children arriving late for the before school program or for children being picked up early from the after school program. If your child is checked in for the day, the fee for that program is charged.
FORMS AND DOCUMENTS:
Monthly statements will be sent to you from the St. Rose of Lima Parish Office. All payments must be made directly to the Parish Office. Any billing questions are handled by Joanne Mackowsky (458-0283)
Any accounts that are more than one month in arrears, your child’s attendance will be suspended until payment is made. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
Discipline will be handled in the following manner.
(Offenses that fall in this category are hitting, spitting, bullying, disrespect to care giver, and repeated bad behavior.)
- First Offense – Time out and explanation to the child of offense.
- Second Offense – Removal from play area or classroom and placed with the director or room supervisor. Parent will be advised of offense.
- Third Offense – Parent will be called and asked to come get the child.
Normal everyday discipline will be handled by time outs and explanations of offense.
Registration Form and Enrollment Contract:
A $25.00 registration fee is due at time of registering.
- Snacks are not provided during the after school program. Please send a snack daily with your child.
In the fair weather we do play outside, please encourage your child to pack a change of clothes so they do not soil or ruin their school uniform. Please label all of your children’s clothes with their name.
- Sneakers or shoes are the only allowed footwear at the program.
NO SANDALS OR FLIP FLOPS.
- Please remember to consult school newsletter or whiteboard in the Daycare Room for school half-days and days off, as your child requires their own lunches on these days. No cafeteria service is available.
Homework time is mandatory on school days (Monday-Thursday) for Grades 1-6. If you prefer your child to do their homework at home, please encourage them to bring a book to read during this time.