What is SCRIP?
Scrip is simply a word that means “substitute money” in other words, scrip is gift cards & certificates from national and local retailers. They’re the same gift cards & certificates that you buy at the store. Many popular retailers participate in our scrip program including Wal-Mart, Kwik Star, Best Buy, Kohls, Pizza Hut, Red Lobster, Dick’s Sporting Goods and many, many others. In fact, we have over 730 vendors nation-wide!
How does purchasing SCRIP gift cards raise money for the school?
It’s simple — scrip participating retailers agree to sell gift cards & certificates to our organization at a discount. For example, if you purchase a $100 Wal-Mart scrip card, you will receive a $100 value scrip card. The scrip program purchased the $100 Scrip card for $91. The $9 difference is the profit for the scrip program.
What are the benefits of using SCRIP?
- Our church and school get a regular source of revenue.
- Once you spend $1,000 in face value of scrip, you receive a rebate of 2% on all your purchases. This rebate can be applied toward your tuition or you can receive the rebate back in cash or in scrip gift cards. **Plus, friends and family members can purchase scrip cards and apply their rebate toward your family’s tuition!**
Does my small percentage you earn on the gift cards really matter?
YES! Every purchase matters!
How do I order?
You can order online or through the order form! We are encouraging all our families to take advantage of online ordering at www.shopwithscrip.com
How do I order online?
- Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com
- Click “Join a Program”
- Enter enrollment code: 1AL48LL32L878
- Fill out the form to create an account.*You do not need to fill in ‘student name’ or ‘group name’ if it does not apply to you
- Link your credit card number or bank account to your scrip account to pay online for your gift cards.
- Your gift cards will be sent in the mail directly to you.
How do I use the SCRIP order form?
You will find the order form in the bulletin or below. Cut it out when you see it and make copies! Make a purchase from one of the listed vendors using the order from. Fill out an order form and provide cash or a check made out to St. Rose of Lima and drop it in the collection basket at Mass or mail it to St. Rose School @ 411 South Main Street Main St, North Syracuse, NY, 13212 or to our Parish Office @ 407 South Main Street, North Syracuse, NY, 13212
If you choose to order via the order form, you will be able to do so 2x monthly. You are able to submit an order anytime online.
Click here for an order form
Now you can reload existing “empty” scrip cards. Or instantly print out and use scrip certificates. You can even email these certificates to friends or family.
*If you want to have the scrip cards you order and pay for shipped directly to you, you will need to download the app “RaiseRight” and order through the app. If you order and pay directly at Shopwithscrip.com, the cards will be sent to the school office and you will be called to pick them up.
If you have any question, please contact Charlene McGough, scrip coordinator, at email@example.com or 315-458-6036.